Oracle Beauty endeavours to ensure that the information that you submit to us remains private, and that it is used only for the purposes described below. We aim to provide a safe and secure experience for all of our users. We make every effort to comply with our obligations under the 1998 Data Protection Act. Additionally, we understand the importance of maintaining the confidentiality of your CV and other information stored about you while using the site.
What Sort Of Data & Information Do We Collect?
Oracle Beauty collects personal data about you to help you obtain the job position you are looking for. This data consists of information such as your name, address, email address, education and employment history and the responses you give to and the results of the assessments administered through this site, plus your nationality which we are required to collect by law. We also collect information in the aggregate to provide us with an understanding of the visitors and users of our website as a company, but which does not contain personally identifiable information.
Why Do We Process This Personal Data?
We have to process this personal data to help you obtain the job you are looking for. We may also use data collected in the aggregate to help us to understand our users as a company so that we may provide you with an ongoing improving service.
Why Do We Collect & Process Sensitive Personal Data?
We have to collect and process sensitive Personal Data only as far as is necessary to ensure that we conform with legal requirements such as equal opportunities laws. By you using this website and registering your details on this site you consent to us collecting and processing personal data supplied by you and disclosing this information to prospective employers and clients in connection with the recruitment process.
Do We Pass Data To Third Parties?
Sometimes, where necessary, we may pass your data to third parties that help us process data and to prospective or intended employers or customers for the purpose of recruitment. We may also share aggregate information with selected third parties but we do not disclose individual names or any identifying information.
How Is This Data Safeguarded?
The security of any data supplied to us by our customers or users is of paramount importance to us. Access to your personal data is only provided to our staff and third parties who help us to process the data and, in order to help with the recruitment process, to prospective employers or customers.
Your access rights to your stored data, changes and objections to the data processing
You can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org in the event that you:
• Have any queries about the information that we hold about you;
• Wish to inform us of any changes in your information or wish to correct the information we hold about you;
• Have any requests with regard to our processing of your personal data;
• Decide at any time that you no longer wish to receive marketing emails from us or our group companies, please either email the above address or follow the unsubscribe link in one of our marketing email messages to you;
• Wish to access information held about you. On request, we will provide information in writing about your information and Personal Data stored on our database and its origin;
• Do not wish us to hold your information, you are entitled to tell us at any time and we will remove all such information as specified by you from our database in accordance with the law.
How Do We Let You Know If Our Policy Changes?
What Are “Cookies” And Why Do We Use Them?
“Cookies” are ways of saving a small amount of personal information. We use “cookies” to save your user name and details about what type of job you are looking for. This allows easy access to our site, with recommendations that are relevant to you. If your computer is shared by other people, we advise that you select the “don’t remember my details” option when you sign out of your account. This will remove all details from the “cookie”.