12 Jun Full Time Spa Therapist – Leicester
We are searching for the UKs best spa therapists!!!
Do you want to work with one of the best spas in the UK? Look no further!!
If you are passionate for going that extra mile and want to work within one of the most prominent and highly regarded spas across the UK housing over 140 of the best Therapists nationally and internationally, then get in contact today because we would love to discuss the training opportunities and incentives that they can offer!
Working with some of the top skincare brands, they lead the way in treatment innovation offering over 120 different therapies including facials, massages, scrubs and floats, holistic therapies and hand and foot treatments. But that's not all!
They also offer quicker glamour treatments, delivering nail, brow and lash fixes for those wanting to 'glam-up' for a special occasion.
It's a busy spa and you'll constantly be on the go, so if you thrive when working in a fast-paced environment and do it with a smile then this is the spa for you!
But don't worry, there's no work without downtime and they aim to look after their Therapists as they look after their guests, so there's plenty of opportunity in your breaks to retreat.
Still not sure? Here's a few more reasons ...
- Commission of up to £2,000 per annum
- Tips of £850 per annum paid quarterly (full-time equivalent)
- Free uniforms
- Free meals on duty
- Free use of the gym and exercise classes
- Free on-site parking
- Friends and family discount (trust us you're going to be so popular!)
- 25% discount on products
- 28 days holiday increasing with long service
- Company sick pay scheme after one year
- Employee lotto drawn quarterly with first prize of £1,000
- Great social events that are totally free or subsidised
- Time management and organisational skills are essential in following their extremely busy daily treatments schedule.
- You must have one or more of the following qualifications: NVQ Level 2 and 3, VRQ Level 2 and 3, BTEC, ITEC, CIDESCO, CIBTAC, VTCT.
Salary is dependent on experience starting from £7.90 per hour plus commission of up to £1800 per annum. They offer a generous benefits package including tips of up to £900 per annum (full-time equivalent) plus free meals on duty, uniforms (where applicable), use of treatment rooms, the gymnasium and exercise classes and much more.
Hours of work:
*Hours are worked on a four-week rolling rota and shifts are worked between the hours of 9.00am and 7.30pm. Availability to work weekends is essential.
The organisation treats personal data collected during the recruitment process in accordance with its data protection policy. Information about how your data is used and the basis for processing your data is provided on our website.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent, Apprenticeship
Salary: £18,100.00 to £19,000.00 /year