12 Apr Skin Spa Therapist – Multiple Locations
Performing Professional Treatments and responsible for ensuring all individual business objectives and targets are achieved.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Awareness of customer selling cycles, utilising skin planners and developing skincare and colour conversations with all with all customers where appropriate, strengthening the interaction and engagement with customers at all stages of customer service and sales, maximising opportunities for increasing average unit sales.
- Proactively be aware of the power of body language, rapport building, mirroring and matching behaviours with every customer, adapting selling and customer service tools to different customer profiles and offering 5 star service to everyone. (Engage, Involve & Keep Me)
- Having the confidence to overcome selling challenges and ability to create retail theatre to attract and entice customers, incorporating the customer journey of the brand as a story whilst engaging with customers.
- Focusing on maximising opportunities through brand eventing, new launches and promotions whilst never losing focus on core products.
- Focusing on customer loyalty, keeping customers returning to the brand.
- Ensure all specific targets are consistently met.
- Focus on occupancy rates and return bookings to develop customer loyalty to the brand.
- Responsible for selling the unique brand differentiation which is the Professional treatments and the link with the ingredient stories, product benefits and usage of recommended homecare products both within the Spa and when promoting the brand on counter.
- Ensuring you have an understanding and actively implement the National and bespoke promotional programme for both the counter and the Skin Spa.
- Setting up and attending W.O.I/Special events per annum.
- Maintaining a high standard of customer service by carrying out professional treatments in accordance with treatment guidelines.
- Ensuring that the treatment rooms are fully stocked with the necessary products and equipment required to carry out the full range of treatments.
- Ensuring a high standard of hygiene is maintained in the treatment room, reception and laundry area.
- Ensuring all Health and Safety guidelines are followed in relation to the sterilisation and storage of all Skin Spa equipment.
- Ensuring the company booking procedures are followed at all times.
- Completing all required paperwork and report forms are completed accurately and on time.
- Communicate effectively with all levels of Store Personnel
- Ensuring you portray a professional image and conduct yourself in a manner that is acceptable
Essential skills and Abilities
- Hands on experience with a passion for retail and commercial awareness.
- Numerical with the ability to interpret business data, create and achieve targets.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Articulate and confident communicator.
- NVQ Level 3 or equivalent Beauty Therapist qualifications
Retail and Skin Spa based role, performing treatments such as Facial and Body Massage. While undertaking the duties of the position, the post holder may be required to sit at computer terminals, travel between locations within and external to head office. Requirement to operate office based business machines such as photocopier.