24 Jan Spa Manager – Barking
Job description- Spa Manager
Responsible for: Spa Therapists, Spa hosts.
Responsible to: General Manager
Salary: £25,000 - £28,000
To manage the day to day running of the spa, ensuring company standards are adhered to, and targets are met and exceeded.
- To achieve and exceed spa budgets
- To establish and work with relevant managers to set budgets for the following financial year
- Inform staff members of their job responsibilities, performance expectations, client service standards and guidelines, and to ensure these are implemented at all times.
- To plan and direct spa services and programs
- Train staff in the use and sale of products, programs or activities
- To access employee performance and suggest ways to improve work and productivity
- Check spa equipment to ensure proper functioning
- Coordinate rota’s to maximise usage and efficiency
- To guide staff in goal achievement, ensuring weekly/monthly targets are hit
- To perform monthly stock take’s ensuring all stock is accounted for
- Ensure all staff members are competent in daily cash up’s.
- To recruit staff members based on your blue sky rota/budgets
- To ensure new staff members receive a thorough induction and are aware of company expectations
- To ensure all staff members are fully qualified and to check references
- Develop and implement marketing strategies
- Manage the day to day bookings, and smooth running of the spa
- Cover therapist or host shifts when needed
- To ensure monthly figures are up to date. Including month to date, treatment and retail individual targets
- To have an understanding and be accountable of the P&L.
- To ensure all promotional activity within the spa and around the centre is up to date and relevant
- To work with third party partners to ensure the spa is receiving maximum support
- Schedule and promote events to help drive treatment and/or retail sales
- To work with other heads of department to up sell and link sell each department
- Any other reasonable duties as set by the General manager, contract manager or any other senior management member
If you are interested in hearing more about this position, please apply below attaching your current CV or call the office on 0113 259 0961 and speak with Avanda!