04 Sep Spa Therapist – 5* Luxury Spa – Relocation Available
Spa Therapists: Full time and Part Time contracts with excellent bonus and commission scheme and staff benefits.
Accomodation available....fancy relocationg and working in one of the best spas?
Salary from £20.000.
Are you a passionate, intuitive spa therapist with natural warmth and empathy?
Do you have proven experience in the top end of the spa world?
Would you like to work in a dynamic yet demanding environment?
Our client Encompass’s a luxury hotel, spa, woodland, gardens and much, much more!
The Luxury Spa includes seven treatment rooms, which include a Hammam built into the basement, a double treatment room with adjoining Rasul chamber. Spaces for Manicure and Pedicures are included, as are Sauna, Halotherapy room and Steam room. The Spa also has Indoor pool and two Jacuzzis. Products will be of the highest quality and eventually all will be made especially to our specific requirements.
Our ideal candidate will have the skills to deliver a world class spa experience to all guests. High standards of personal appearance and grooming with a natural ability of making guests feel welcome and relaxed. Flexibility and ready to meet customer needs without compromise to excellence of service or quality of product will be required. This could mean working different shift patterns and weekends as needed.
- Have a passion to deliver an unforgettable treatment experience to their guests
- Enthusiastic, warm and friendly in nature
- Up-sell all spa offerings where possible
- Possess a passion to continue to develop your skills to provide the highest standard of treatments
- Be well presented with good communication skills
- Ensure treatment rooms are replenished, well presented and clean at all times
The Spa Therapist will be delivering a variety of Spa services and treatments to the highest standards of compliance, efficiency and quality. These services could include facials, massage, manicure, pedicure and special treatments as per the Spa Menu.
Are you an exceptional communicator?
Can you deliver world class customer service whatever the situation?
The spa is in operation 7 days a week, with weekends probably being the busiest. Therefore, the role requires flexibility with regard to availability.
Excellent Benefits package including:
- Team Bonus
- 30 days annual leave (including bank holidays)
- 30% discount in the shops
- 30% discount at restaurants
- 30% discount on wine
- 50% discount in the Spa
- Discounted hotel stays for family
- Family pass
- Entry passes for friends and family
- Tailored training plans to assist in career development
Come and join a business that values and invests in its team, cares for its customers and the local community.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £20,000.00 /year